- Insurance card(s) and Photo Identification (DL, Passport or State ID) must be present at time of appointment
- All co-pays are due at time of service as part of your health care contract. If you are unable to pay at the time of service, we will ask you to reschedule your appointment.
- We will submit your claims to you, helping you in any manner to see that these are paid in a timely manner. Sometimes your insurance will request information directly from you. Patients who do not comply with the guidelines set up by their insurance carrier will be liable for denied services.
We do offer a 20% discount to uninsured patients. Payment will be required at the time of service.
You will receive a monthly statement if you have a balance due on your account. The balance is due and payable on receipt, unless you have made special arrangements with our billing department. Finance charges will be accrued if the balance is not paid in thirty (30) days from the date of the statement.
- $75 fee: for all no show and same day office appointment cancellations
- $150 fee: for all no show and same day procedure/physical appointment cancellations
Is your insurance company listed here?
Tri-county accepts the majority of commonly insurance plans. If your particular plan is not listed here, we still may accept it. Contact your insurance company to find out if we are contracted or in-network. If you have questions about your insurance coverage, visit our center or call our billing department at 303-828-9355. Important: please note that we do not accept Medicaid.
- Assurant Health
- Health Management Network
- Beech Street Corp
- Health Payors Org. Integrated
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Casualty Management Network
- Kaiser (KPIC Plan)
- Choice Care Network (Humana)
- Key Benefit Administrators
- Great West
- CNIC Health Solutions
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan
- MultiPlan/Private HealthCare Systems
- Colorado Access
- Mutual of Omaha
- United Healthcare/Pacificare
- Colorado Child Health Plan
- NALC Health Benefit Plan
- Coventry/First Health
- National Provider Network, Inc.
- Allied Benefit Services
- Cover Colorado
- Three Rivers Network
- Golden Rule
- USA Managed Care Organization